By accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use In exchange for the opportunity to use the SDC Wi-Fi System, you agree to the following terms. By clicking “I Agree” , you represent that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you may not use the SDC Wi-Fi System. Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement by clicking “I Agree” has the same effect as if you had physically signed the Agreement. Please note that you are responsible for others’ use of our SDC Wi-Fi System if they access it through your device. Acceptable Internet Use Policy This Acceptable Internet Use Policy (AIUP) applies to all users of the SDC Wi-Fi System regardless of whether the computer or other device used to access the SDC's Wi-Fi System is owned by Surgical and Diagnostic Center, L.P. The following activities are strictly prohibited on the SDC's Wi-Fi System:
1) Any actions that alter browser features.
2) Any activities that violate local, state, or federal statutes.
3) “Cracking/Hacking” Example: Any attempt to circumvent user authentication or security designed to prevent access to any network, file, account, website, or other electronic or online source.
4) “Denial of service attacks” Example: Any attempt to use the Wi-Fi System (willfully or negligently) in a manner that encumbers processors, bandwith, or any other systems resources so as to interfere with or slow down the normal use of services, or any attempt to take a server or any other user offline.
5) The use of any TCP or UDP port scanners to scan remote networks without the express written consent of that networks’ administrator.
6) The creation or distribution to any internet user of any software or other electronic data that contains viruses, malware, trojans, or other malicious material that is designed to interrupt, interfere with, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or other electronic equipment.
7) “Spamming” Example: Uploading, posting, emailing, or otherwise distributing any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
8) Impersonating any person, entity, or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person, entity, or organization.
9) Forging any email header to obscure the originator of the message.
10) Uploading, posting, emailing, or otherwise distributing any information or material that violates or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any person, entity, or organization. Uploading, posting, emailing, or otherwise distributing any materials that are slanderous or defamatory of another person, entity, or organization.
11) Stalking or otherwise harassing any third party. This includes, but is not limited to, the collection or storage, or the attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
12) The viewing, downloading, or distributing of any indecent, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive images or material of any kind. SDC Surgical and Diagnostic Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine what images or materials are indecent, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive.
Surgical and Diagnostic Center L.P.